top of page
whatsbehindyourwalls_v02 (collage)
#WBYW - Sledgehammer - Thumbnail
Faster Horses video snip
For the Driven - FleetCardsUSA
FleetcardsUSA - video snip - Barbara

Website Refresh:

Superior Essex Communications

Client: Superior Essex Communications

Year: 2020

Creative Brief: Company's division website hadn't been updated since the 1990s and needed a massive overhaul of the look, feel, content, functionality and usability of the site that was solutions-oriented for the benefit of the customers.

Work: Crafted original copy for 90% of all content on the new site, and edited the remaining 10% of highly technical documentation and product data sheet information; worked alongside the graphic designer to weigh in on the site's user experience and interface (UX/UI); created launch support assets (press release, emails, social media posts, etc.); and even went above and beyond to script, storyboard, help produce with a film crew and edit a new video dedicated to telling the story of our company.

Accolades: PR Daily's 2020 Content Marketing Awards –Website category (Finalist); Superior Essex internal, company-wide House of Transformation (H.O.T.) Award from CEO & division president

Website Snip Image.png

Video: "Our Legacy of Innovation" ("Faster Horses")

For Comparison's Sake, The Old Site from the 1990s

Old SPSX Comms Website.jpg
bottom of page